Do you enjoy playing Pokemon Go as well? Do to want to know how to get coins in Pokemon Go, and that too FREE? Well, you’re at the right place. Pokecoins are extremely rare commodities in Pokemon Go. Explore the world and look for Pokemon wherever you go. Pokemon Go Coins are the premium currency in the game that can be used to purchase new products and upgrades. Since you can earn many commodities by playing regularly, some goods, such as clothing for your Instructor and permanent storage upgrades, can only be obtained by purchasing Pokémon Go Coins. Continue reading for more information on how to get coins in Pokemon Go.
10 Ways To Get Free Coins In Pokemon Go
I will not prefer you to hack because you will undoubtedly lose your account and you would not want to do so. I’m going to mention some methods for you to get coins in Pokemon Go through the game itself in 10 easy ways.
1. Google Opinion Rewards
However, there are ways to obtain free Google Play credit, which you could use to purchase coins.
Here are the steps on how to do it :
- Install Google Opinion Rewards. To use the app, launch it.
- Take the survey, then exit the app and keep going hunting as usual.
- You will continue to receive notifications in the app to complete surveys.
- You will receive Google Play credit for each survey you finish, which you can use to make Play Store purchase decisions.
- You’ll eventually have quite enough Google Play credit to buy Pokecoins. Now you can enjoy yourself with your Pokecoins and purchase items.
2. Gym Method
This method allows you to earn coins simply by playing the game, and it is a free way to obtain Pokecoins. You can accomplish this by demolishing and fortifying gyms.
Here are the steps on how to do it:
- Discover a Gym and you’ll have the choice of either destroying it or fortifying it so that you can place your Pokemon there.
- You’ll be able to “cash in” once every 21 hours if you go into the Shop. The number of Pokecoins you receive is proportional to the number of Pokemon you have on a Gym.
- The trigger to obtain it is located in the upper right-hand corner of the Shop. When you click it, that’s just for the next 21 hours.
- For every Pokemon you have on a Gym, you get 10 coins and 500 Stardust. You will receive 50 coins and 2500 Stardust if you have five Pokemon in five Gyms.
- The “cash in” limit is set at 10, so you’ll never obtain upwards of 100 coins and 5000 stardust each day.
- Every 21 hours, you can obtain up to 100 Pokecoins and 5000 Stardust. This is also one of the more efficient and effective ways to obtain stardust.
I understand how hectic it can be, but it will be well worth it.
3. Make An Excellent Throw
It is essential to make an excellent throw in Pokemon Go. It’s important not only for the game but also for gaining Pokecoins. By throwing an outstanding throw at Pokecoins, you can usually earn up to 5 Pokecoins. I know it can be hectic to go out, so luckily this tool has been developed so that participants can enjoy the game as regular while sitting in one spot in their own comfort zone without going to gyms.
According to this, there are 3 types of throws, a nice throw, a great throw, and an excellent throw can all earn you Pokecoins.
4. Berry Catch
Berries can also be used to obtain Pokecoins. At the Pokemon Go. You must be aware that berries come in a variety of variants, each with its own set of benefits. You can even use this to catch Pokemon and earn Pokecoins. Pokemon Go has the following berries: Razz Berry, Nanab Berry, Pinap Berry, Golden Razz Berry, and Silver Pinap Berry.
5. Pokemon Evolution
Your Pokemon will undoubtedly evolve in Pokemon Go, but did you know that by evolving Pokemon, you can obtain Pokecoins for free? If you didn’t know, you can get coins by evolving your Pokemon.
You may be aware that you can evolve your Pokemon by eating certain candies, and you can see the number of candies required to evolve your Pokemon in the summary itself. Once you’ve reached a certain level of candies required, you can evolve or transform your Pokemon by selecting the evolve option; it’s a simple and easy process.
6. Capture A Pokemon
The game’s main goal is to catch the Pokemon’s, which is one of the most important aspects of the game; without it, the game would be meaningless. You may have your own tricks and tips for catching Pokemon’s, but did you know that capturing Pokemon not only helps you with specific features, but it also helps you obtain amazing Pokecoins? Yes, yes, capturing a Pokemon has benefited such as acquiring Pokecoins. Have fun catching Pokemon’s!
7. Pokemon Power-up
You can power up your Pokemon in the game by transforming or evolving it. Powering up your Pokemon improves its performance while also assisting you in obtaining Pokecoins in the game. You like it too, right? There are so many cool features under that as well. You can now easily raise your Pokemon level by powering it up and continuing to collect Pokecoins by this amazing and exciting feature.
8. Pokemon Snapshot
Pokémon’s are just so cool and cute that we couldn’t help but take a picture of them. But guess what, you can get Pokecoins by Snapshotting as well. This feature is fantastic. I keep Snapshotting my adorable Pokémon’s and earning Pokecoins as a result.
Kindly wait a minute. Do not take a screenshot. You don’t know how to take a snapshot of your Pokemon through Pokemon Go? Don’t worry, I’m here to show you how.
- Click the menu bar and select your Pokemon’s portfolio.
- On the right side, there is a camera button.
- Click on your Pokemon and it poses for you in such an adorable way.
Boom! There’s your snapshot and you even gained Pokecoins. Now you can snapshot your adorable Pokemon as much as you want.
9. Transfer Your Pokémon
Aside from evolving and enhancing your Pokemon, you can also transfer it. You can transfer your Pokemon for a variety of reasons, such as freeing up storage space. And guess what else? You can also earn Pokecoins simply by transferring your Pokemon.
10. Raid Combats
Who doesn’t enjoy a good Pokemon Go battle? Well, this is one of the best ways to have fun while also earning some Pokecoins. It’s also one of the most exciting ways, to be honest. You are aware that participating in Pokemon battles assists you in obtaining a Poke-boss. Isn’t it exciting? It already has this amazing benefit, but it’s also giving you the benefit of earning Pokecoins through battles. And though you and your instructors must first greatly improve your chances.
So, are you happy with this article? You have 10 excellent options for using Pokecoins to purchase items of your choice in a free and easy way. The methods mentioned above are in-game only through Pokemon Go itself. You can now enjoy playing Pokemon Go. You can enjoy purchasing all the cool items you wanted to with these 10 easy excellent methods and that too FREE.