Chegg is a very popular company in online textbook rentals, internship matching, homework help, scholarships, and online tutoring. It is made to help students in high school and college digitally. Though people have been curious to use Chegg, yet there are several confusions regarding one question “how to cancel Chegg Subscription?”.
In this article, we will focus on this issue and will guide you through all the basic information you need to know before unsubscribing Chegg. Also, we will give a summary of the features of Chegg.
Features of Chegg
The Chegg application offers plenty of features to the students. It has a simple user interface which means even novice users can take benefit from its features. Also, the Chegg application is compatible across multiple devices, which makes it a preferable option for students. Following are some of the most common features of the Chegg application.
- Easy textbook search by title, author, or barcode scanner(iOS).
- Rent physical textbooks.
- Free e-Textbook preview of all titles given in the Chegg library.
- E-Textbook reader for Android devices.
- Access to unlimited solutions and guides.
How to Download Chegg App on Android Device?
Through these Simple methods, we will tell you how to download the Chegg Study app on your Android device. Since Chegg is not easily available on the google play store, you can download it through the apk version from the links given below.
Step 1: Download the Chegg Study apk on Android Device
We have provided two Chegg Study apk download links. Both of these links are currently active and allow you to download the Chegg application on your Android device.
Step 2: Allow Access to Third-Party Apps on Android Device
Before installing the Chegg Study apk we have to make sure that our device has permitted third-party apps as an installation source. Follow these steps to give access to third-party apps:
1. Navigate to the Menu>Settings>Security.
2. Now, check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 3: Open File manager
1. You will now need to get the location of the Chegg Apk file you just downloaded.
2. Once you have found the apk file, click on it, and it will start the normal installation process.
3. If you get any access requests, click on yes but make sure to read the full access request before giving permission.
4. Congratulations! Chegg application is successfully installed on your Android device.
How to Cancel Chegg Subscription?
Canceling a Chegg account is a straightforward process. With detailed steps, anyone can get their Chegg account unsubscribed or canceled. Here, we have given easy steps to cancel Chegg’s membership?
1. Firstly, Log in to your Chegg account.
2. Click on the orange icon given at the top-right corner of the page.
3. Click on the My Account button.
4. Scroll down and choose the Cancel Membership option.
5. Click on the Pay As You Go plan and then choose Save Changes.
6. At last, tap on the Unsubscribe anyway button.
7. You will be asked for a Cancellation reason, choose a preferable reason, and click on Submit button.
8. Congratulations! You have successfully unsubscribed your Chegg membership.
In this article, we have discussed steps through which we can easily know to cancel a Chegg subscription. Chegg provides various features in the free trial service which can be unsubscribed anytime. This will help you to enjoy the free trial without paying any money for cancellation. Make sure to read the steps and follow the information correctly to get more benefits.
We hope you got all the information regarding the features of Chegg and a brief on Chegg membership cancellation. You can also share with us how this article helped you unsubscribe from your Chegg account. Also, did you manage to go through all the Chegg features before canceling your Chegg account? We will be very pleased to hear your reviews.